Saturday, February 6, 2010

GRUMPY!

It was supposed to be a perfect Saturday class because we DON'T have to bring any books for today! Woo~hoo! Yeah! That's the expression everyone gave early in the morning because we were having some motivation talk by an INTI lecturer. It was a boring talk, seriously very boring! Throughout the whole talk, we only learned three objectives:-
  • Have a clear focus
  • Discipline
  • Help each other
But we somehow had fun after the break time! We're divided into four teams to think of what products can be made of paper. Then, there's Q&A (not question & answer session, it's qualitative analysis) whereby the other team mates will either agree or object to the products written by the particular team. OMG! We had a great time shouting NO! and OK! in the hall. The atmosphere was so steam and heat-up!

The time came for us to go back! Guess what? The students, irresponsible ones threw rubbish in the hall and the teachers almost made us pick up the rubbish! After picking up, I had to "rummage" among the crowd to push my way out to the second porch. That's when Nicole approached and without saying anything, she walked off! She didn't even reply my "bye". She's weird yet funny at times! :o That's also when I was told to see Pn Ang on Monday! *sigh*

While waiting for 1.00 pm to tick, a group of form 1 students came! NOT FOR ME! But you know who la! OK, the deal was to give them TChan's number. I rejected? HAHA! They have this huge crush over them la! AND yes! Good news! Fresh from the oven! LI THYN RECEIVED A CNY CARD FROM A FORM 1 MALAY STUDENT! You should be proud of it! LOL

I'm deliberately in need for a cool area cause I just got off from the bathroom and here I'm sitting and the sweat won't stop dripping! DAMN IT! OK! Gotta go do my stuff now! Just have the intention to update my blog because I don't have so much time now to update this blog!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

HAHAHA!! You guys have a string of admirers eh?? All these innocent little kids falling for you guys left and right :P Even when I was still in school, Chipmunkster and Tofu got admirers. Whee! Meow. And yes, I like cats.. So sue me :P