Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy CNY and Happy Valentines Day!

First time after so long! I can actually online and blog peacefully! All thanks to my PC which has a lot of issues! It keeps crashing and rebooting! Grrrr! Using my sister's laptop for this whole CNY break! TEEHEE!

Everyone's in CNY mood now. Relatives start pouring in! And that means red packets are pouring in! Haha! But but, at the same time, homework's piling up. I have Moral folio and a forum script to be done before the holidays end! DAMNATION!

Yesterday, I got home with a friend! Guess what! My aunt and cousin sister were there! :O So, that's the first part. We went back to school again after getting the comics for her. Again, around 2pm, I walked back and they're still there. But, I had a great chuckle over it! WHY? This was what happened:-

AL-cousin sister
CK- cousin brother

AL : Oh my! I have just spotted a white hair! *walked up to the mirror*
Aunt 1 : Never mind one la.
AL : NO! It's short and it's standing! HELP ME PLUCK IT OFF MY FREAKING HEAD!
Aunt 1 : Aiyo! So short how to pluck? Leave it la.
AL : NO! Ck, help me!
CK :*pull*
AL : Arggghhhh! Pulled out d?!?!?!
CK : No! I pulled three black hair!
AL : DAMN! Auntie, help me pull it off!
Aunt 2: *wears spectacles* Where? Ok. *pull* Oppppssss.....manage to pull half of it only!
AL: GAHHHH! Now it curls and stands!
*Everyone chuckles*



No comments: