Monday, February 1, 2010

Certainty

Today's definitely not my day. Why?
  • Microphone's not working although it functioned in the morning.
  • I did lots of spelling mistakes in my essay, dirtied my whole masterpiece and I wrote it the other way round!
  • Got teased by Pn Kanages in front of the whole class. *hides*
  • English aural is being brought forward a day earlier. *getshot*
  • Pn Ang insisted on me joining the Malay forum and requested me to attend so called audition.
  • Left my house at 3.10pm and headed to the Maxis Service Centre when I could leave at 4pm
  • Went to tuition in Midlands on a MOTORCYCLE! First time in my tuition history! Massive traffic jam!
  • Banged on the wooden chair thrice and my knee hurt like hell ! ! ! Grrrrr!
  • Actually dozed off once in Accounts tuition when Ms Khoo's explaining the Penyata Penyesuaian Bank.
  • Halfway throughout the class, I've no idea what had got into me but I stood up and the teacher stared!
  • Waited for my dad for HALF AN HOUR after tuition ended because of the stupid traffic jam outside my house until Penang Road!
Until the minute I've finished the last sentence, nothing funny has happened YET! So, pray for the goodness! ^.^

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounded like a very awesome day :D Haha. Meow. Meow. Meow.

F@Nt@LiCiOu$ said...

LOL! Awesome huh? Wait till you experience it! :O

P.S You really like cats, don't you?