Monday, December 7, 2009

<3

Current song addiction :- 其实我不快乐 by 鍾嘉欣

Have fallen ill since Saturday. The first two days was horrible. Could not get out of my bed because I was too drowsy. So, I tugged myself under the duvet and continued watching drama series. I finished Moonlight Resonance at last. Damn nice!

This is a must-watch drama! XD

Born Rich. It does not interest me much, so I've abandoned it! Haha . . .

Now, I'm craving for Beyond the Realm of Conscience and The Gem Of Life. It seems that these two dramas received great support from the public.


During lunch time, I had curry fish head and steamed meat which my sister hates a lot because of the lumpish look.
HP: Is that the eye of the fish? *disgusted look*
M: Nola... it's the flesh. =.=
HP: Fine... :)
*few minutes later after going to the kitchen*
=> Mum acted fishy. . .
HP: What?
M: Nothing. . .
HP: *continued eating* *chewed on something black" What's this?
M: Fishy's eye! HAHAHAHAHAHA
HP: *OMG!* *phooi!* *gurgled mouth* *yuck* =.="


I'm SAD ! ! !
  • HP no credit.
  • Still sick.
  • Hate cleaning my cupboard ! ! !
  • Uploading photos takes forever . . .
STARS FOR THE DAY ! ! !

Vincent Wan Ka Chung!

Linda Chung Ka Yan! 鍾嘉欣

No comments: