Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Video Editing



Out of 17 prefects, only 6 turned up. Miserable I know. Anyway, we started editing the video. While reading through the guidelines on how to trim the video clips, Lai Zhu and Vivian were talking about possessions. It was crazy! Lai Zhu was whining! Saras and I were discussing about the prefects' song, which part to stand forward and turn. And trust me, I was so desperate for an eraser that Vivian suggested me using the rubber band tied around the pencil. It's crazy but it worked! Even though there were still stains left behind.

Ate tom yum noodles after much indecisiveness. KLZ and LLT wanted to go Prangin Mall but at the same time KLZ wanted to eat tom yum noodles. GRRRR ! ! ! Too bad I did not bring along my camera. Stupid HP! No cable available to transfer pictures into my computer. Back to the video editing, we had a good laugh over the characters. I will sure to get the video in my hand and post it once the gathering's over! WAIT FOR IT YEA! Vivian and I even talked of putting it on youtube. :D

My schedule has been fully booked during the school holidays with RC and prefect's stuff. In a week, I go back to school more than I can remember. It's like my second home. *sigh* Should really focus on my studies this week. Less surfing and playing games.

I wanna watch WATSON! T^T I wanna read Sherlock Holmes too!



VINCENT WAN <3


Cant wait for Christmas! HOHO

LOGO FOR THE DAY . . .

No comments: