Tuesday, October 27, 2009

insert own title

Listening to >>>>>>>My Love (Beethoven Virus OST) [it's nice]

Okay, I ran out of title for this post and therefore Bellatrix suggested the heading for this post. Name it all you want, I don't care cause I just wanna get my blog updated. Monday was .... how should I put it?
  • Had assembly
  • Received RM50 for my essay
  • Was blamed for something that we didn't do
  • Played rugby
  • Some pathetic human left a mark on my hand
  • It was 11.5 cm long [don't mind my curiosity]
Today was a bit worst, I should say.
  • Had Chemistry.
  • Did experiment to test the cations and anions.
  • Accidentally had some silver nitrate on my palm, finger, elbow. [Not my fault, I didn't realize]
  • Will have the stains for the next two days.....grrrrr
  • Teased by two teachers in school, in front of four teachers.
  • Tripped and fell on my butt.
  • Injured my elbow.
  • Scratches all over my hand, elbow and lower part of my legs.
Conclusion, I'm not clumsy. It's just that my luck was not by my side for these two days. We have so many plans coming up.
  • BBQ
  • IUC
  • LSM
  • Mass gathering
  • Prefects' camp
  • Prefects' Inauguration Day practice
  • First aid course
  • Outings . . .
ONE WORD, D.I.E
Saying about it...you never guess what have I been up to lately . . .
  • Watching drama series
  1. DIE
  2. DIE 2
  3. Beethoven Virus
  1. Burning Flame III [finished]
  2. You Are Hired
  3. The Little Nyonya
  • Reading books
  1. Grotesque
  2. Archie
  3. A Place Called Here
  • Doing my Form 5 Moral folio
I should put a full stop here before it gets to lengthy. And I just realized something, it took me half an hour to update this post, which is very long. Shall keep it KISS [keep it simple & short]. XD

4 comments:

yimmy said...

who r the two teachers who tease u in front of which four teachers???

Sarah said...

Hey I've read Grotesque. Didn't really like it but Shu Yong simple loved it to bits! So in the end, I sold it to her :]

F@Nt@LiCiOu$ said...

sarah: Grotesque is so damn nice la...u sold it off????? wow...it's a great book....I finished it like in a day cause I cant stop reading it...:)

F@Nt@LiCiOu$ said...

yimmy: dun put that name la...so geli le...erm...ur beloved mom and dad....sama-sama pakat buat saya malu...they laughed among each other....so geram