Sunday, October 18, 2009

Freedom at last ! ! !


"People, watch this video. It's very sad especially towards the end!"

I am damn exhausted now. Anyway, I seriously had fun for the past three days. Right after my final exams. Hang around with my friends on Friday. We watched
Sorority Row. We're actually watching a 18PL movie ! ! ! TEEHEE ! ! ! And believe me, if you don't have the guts, watch it with your friends. Especially the parts when the serial killer appeared ! ! ! I went to gym with Su Sian and Li Thyn after that. We had BODY ATTACK and BODY JAM ! ! ! Love these classes! :)

Then, we paid a visit to Dipa's house on Deepavali. "Dipa's celebrating Deepavali!" Her relatives were all there. And I mistook Rubhini's dad as her dad. Huey Lin mistook her aunt as her mom. Random ! Dipa brought us to her parents' room with her sister's laptop. And there, we watched....

FRIDAY THE 13TH
It was interesting! You must try watching it. But the ending was quite unexpected and there were lots of scenes where you will just.....jump? Haha. We then headed to GP after that and had Oreo McFlurry with Huey Lin and Sherine. And thanks for the "angpow", Dipa!

Today, I hang out, again in Queensbay. We kinda window-shopping. But managed to get some stuff also. Overall, it's an enjoyable weekend with my friends after PAT. Finally, I got to buy the stuff which I wanted the most.

P.S. PC Lim said tigers MIAO. And he "miao" in the class today!

No comments: