Friday, June 4, 2010

FML

I can feel my bed calling for me but then my eyes just won't close. So yeah, I'm here online and blogging and chatting and Facebooking at exactly 12.17am. I've got slogan shouting tomorrow yet I think I have sore throat now. T^T Whatever la, shall scream at the top of my lungs tomorrow since it'll be the last day of school before semester break starts.

Lately, I've been addicted to several movie series like CSI, Dexter and Glee. They're awesomely amazing. It's freedom after all! Whee~ Shall be reading novels and story books more often during holidays. I want A Walk To Remember! Anyone?

Training Camp's drawing closer. And we have so much to prepare. We have visitors coming in to our school. And another combined gathering during holidays. WTF? How to enjoy life? I wanna be freed from all these nonsense.

I shall end my post with one word, not a word literally. It's just an expression? UGH!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hey! This really doesn't have anything to do with your post, but I was wondering if you could help me spread the word about my site, Ask Sam? Here's the url:

http://sam-asksam.blogspot.com/

Please?!? Thank you!

-Sam

Anonymous said...

Okay.....no problem!