Monday, December 28, 2009

Cake!

You can never imagine what I've gone through just moments ago while on the phone, ordering a cake for my friend's birthday bash. She gave me the shop's number and I had to order the cake. This is what happened:-

Phone call 1
Lady : ........... *mumble*
HP : I wanna order a birthday cake.
Lady : What cake?
HP : Birthday cake!
Lady : Apa?
HP : *omg* Kek Hari Jadi!
Lady : U mau apa?
HP : *am-teh* SAYA MAU ORDER KEK HARI JADI!
Lady : Kek apa?
HP : *chuckle & smack forehead* I want chocolate cake!
Lady : Untuk?
HP : Birthday?
Lady : Bila?
HP : 31?
Lady : So, 2 hari lagi la?
HP : No! Esok mau!
Lady : Huh?
HP : Saya mau kek esok tapi hari jadi dia 31.
Lady : Ohhhh........ok.
HP : Berapa?
Lady : Ada banyak, jangan risau.
HP : *squeeze the phone* Harga? Price?
Lady : RM42....
*slams receiver* *God bless me*


Phone Call 2
HP : Excuse me, I ordered a chocolate cake just now for birthday.
Lady : Wait....tenang. Apa u mau?
HP : Saya order satu coklat kek tadi.
Lady : Betul? Kek apa?
HP : Yes....chocolate cake, less creamy
Lady : Oh, u customer?
HP : *WTH?* Yea!
Lady : Betul u customer?
HP : *yoga* Betul. Saya customer. Pelanggan! Boleh saya order sekarang?
Lady : Ok
HP : Saya mau 1.5kg kek.
Lady : Kek apa?
HP : *God saves me now!* *sigh* Saya mau order 1.5kg kek coklat hari jadi!
Lady : Oh....ok! Esok ambik?
HP : Betul....hmmmm
*slams receiver*

Phone Call 3
HP : Just now i ordered the cake one...
Lady : From which outlet?
HP : *sob sob* Huh?
Lady : Lu from which outlet?
*toot too toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*

No comments: