Friday, September 18, 2009

Threesome

Last night was funny. I was searching for a freaking piece of paper like a hungry man looking for food! I needed it, in fact the others needed it more because it's for the presentation for Thanksgiving Day! Damn! I just officially lost the five questions! I searched high and low, in every single room where I saw papers! So, you could slightly imagine how the rooms had changed! Newspapers were all on the floor, books were flying here and there. Feeling so down, I went over to have my dinner. That's when all the funny stuff happened!

I was watching TV while holding my plate, no table because papers were everywhere! Holding as in like holding the base of the plate. Out of nowhere, my mom gave me a back slap and that really shook me because I thought there were no one else in the room! Eerie right? Guess what happened to my plate of rice? It went flying onto the floor, the rice was scattered everywhere together with the dishes. My mom was laughing away but after realizing that the floor was wet and sticky, she's gone crazy. So, I helped her to mop the floor.

There's when my dad came back with the printer, grumbling away. "Definitely not a good day.", said my heart. He's going around getting the plug, wire and most important things, THE NEWSPAPER AND TISSUE! Unfortunately, he did not grab the newspapers. "Thong!!!!!!!" There goes the ink, dripping one by one onton the floor, opppsssss it's onto my CLOTHES! Shit! It's was my RC uniform, one humongous spot of black+red+blue+yellow ink! I was screaming, "MY SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My mom came, running from the washroom and gasped. :o She took my shirt and bleached it. It turned shit brown. Finally, it went off after five times of bleaching it!

On the other hand, my dad shifted the bucket of clothes to elsewhere. So, the ink dripped onto the floor. SMART right? The sad part was my dad did not realize about the ink on the floor. He practically stepped onto the spot and walked around the room. Shouldn't he feel wet or something on his sole?

Me: Did you just step onto the ink there?
Dad: huh? *raised his feet* :O Shit! Clumsy me!
*laughed*
Mom: OMG! What had you done to the room? *fainted* *almost fainted actually*
Dad: Later, mop the room.
Mom: You two have never failed to give me more jobs to do when I'M FREE! ! ! !
*me laughing* *mom stared* *me giggled* *me continued laughing*

No comments: